We Look Forward to Serving You
On behalf of the Omaha Federal Credit Union (OFCU), I’m inviting you to experience the credit union difference. We have been serving members in the Omaha area for 85 years. Anyone who works or lives in Douglas, Sarpy, Washington or Pottawattamie counties can open an account at OFCU with a deposit of as little as $5.00. We take pride in being able to offer high quality, low-cost products and services which help our members manage their finances now and in the future.
As an OFCU member, you will receive the friendly, professional service that you deserve. Along with our savings and loan programs, you will also be able to take advantage of online account access, bill paying, mobile access and mobile deposit, electronic applications, ATMs, VISA® credit cards, and a bank by phone service.
Within this publication is information on our credit union products and services. I encourage you to take a moment to review this information. Once you do, I’m sure you will agree that OFCU offers the products and services to best help make managing your money easier.
We are looking forward to the opportunity to serve you. If you’d like more information on any of our products or services, you can stop by any of our four locations, or give us a call at 402.399.9001.
Have A Borrowing Need? Come See Us For Fast, Friendly Service and Competitive Rates
With our loans, you’ll receive great rates, affordable payments and the ability to apply in person, by phone, mail or online.
OFCU not only offers great deals on new and used vehicle loans, but also special programs to help you get the most for your vehicle buying dollar.
Special warranties and packages:
- Credit Life and Disability Insurance
- Extended vehicle warranties
- GAP insurance
You can choose from three different credit cards.
- VISA® Rewards: Earn 1.5% Cash Back or 1.5 Points for Every $1 Spent. Our VISA® Rewards credit card currently has a variable rate as low as 11.25% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) with a minimum credit line of $1,000. There is no annual fee and no balance transfer fee.
- VISA® Preferred Rate: This credit card currently has a variable rate as low as 7.99% APR. There is no annual fee and no balance transfer fee.
- VISA® Secured: This credit card currently has a fixed rate of 15.99% APR with a minimum credit line of $500. There is no annual fee and no balance transfer fee.
These three credit cards all offer:
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay
- Contactless: Secure tap and go payment method
- EMV Chip Card
- CardValet® – Get alerts on transactions, lock your card in an instant for any reason, manage spending by setting purchase limits, block international usage, and so much more
- Use your VISA® credit card at millions of locations
- ATM access via the VISA® ATM network
- Get added security when you shop online with your VISA® credit card. This option is available through VISA® Secure only if a merchant participates in this program.
Whether you are looking to finance a new home or use the equity in your existing home, we have the loans you need.
- Either fixed rate or line of credit
- Both 15- and 30-year Mortgages
- All plans available
- Construction Loans
When you have a finance need, we have the product or service to help.
- Signature Loans
- Share/Share Certificate Loans
- Bill Consolidation Loans
- Vacation/Christmas Loans
At OFCU, you’ll enjoy convenient account access to your money 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Choose the checking plan that is right for you. Our Checking PLUS is our primary checking plan and is the most popular among our members. Premier Checking has a minimum balance of $1,000, pays monthly dividends and offers additional benefits. E-Checking is the perfect checking account for a young adult or college-bound student. We also offer our Classic Checking with no minimum balance requirement. Checking PLUS, Premier PLUS Checking and Classic PLUS provide all the features of the corresponding accounts mentioned above PLUS valuable services such as: Free Debit Card, Free Money Orders, Identity Theft Recovery and Remediation, Mobile Phone Coverage and Access to Credit and Dark Web Monitoring. Certain terms, conditions and limitations apply to Mobile Phone Coverage, so it is important that you visit omahafcu.nxgstrategies.com and click on Mobile Phone Coverage, then click on Policy Summary to carefully review the Electronic Device Protection Policy Summary – Terms & Conditions.
And our VISA® Check Card adds even more convenience and lets you earn bonus points toward merchandise and airline miles.
With a touch-tone phone, you can perform account transactions and get account information absolutely FREE.
With your mobile device and our Virtual Branch online services, you have access to OFCU information along with account and loan access. Just log on to www.omahafcu.org.
By using your smart phone and our Mobile Banking service, you are always close to your money. With Mobile Banking you can:
- View account transactions
- Transfer funds between your checking or savings accounts
- Pay your bills and more
With Mobile Deposit, you can scan your check with your mobile device and simply send it to us for deposit.
Offers you FREE, easy and secure access to your accounts. With this service you can:
- Review items clearing your account
- Transfer money between accounts
- Download information to financial management software
- Receive your OFCU monthly and/or quarterly statements
Pay your monthly bills online.
My $ Manager Financial Program
My $ Manager is like having a personal financial advisor via your computer. With My $ Manager, you can monitor your spending, plan for the future, set savings goals, and track your current assets versus your debts. And best of all, it’s FREE!
You can have your paycheck or government checks direct deposited to OFCU. Direct deposit saves you time while offering safety and security.
Other Convenient Services
Apply for, and receive, instant loan approval information 24 hours a day.
Other OFCU Website Services
- Check ordering
- Membership/account applications
- Credit card account and statement information
- Financial information
- Savings and loan information and rates, plus much more
Savings & Investments
Make the Most of Your Money
At OFCU, you’re not a customer, you’re an owner of your financial institution. And as an owner, you’re entitled to savings and investment accounts which make the most of your hard-earned money.
You can open your OFCU account with just $5.00.
OFCU offers you three investment opportunities:
- Our Money Market Account with a low minimum balance of $2,500.00
- Certificates which can be opened with as little as $500.00 and have terms from six to 60 months
- Our Super Saver Certificates can be opened with $25,000 with terms of either six or 12 months
Start saving for your retirement today. We offer:
- All three IRA plans: Traditional, Roth and Education
- Invest in either fixed or variable-rate plans
Take more control of your healthcare costs, with an OFCU Health Savings Account. An HSA is a tax-sheltered savings account similar to an IRA, but earmarked for medical expenses. Anyone under the age of 65 who has a qualified high-deductible policy can open and contribute to an HSA. Deposits are 100% tax-deductible (even if you don’t itemize) and can be easily withdrawn to pay routine medical bills with tax-free dollars.
All OFCU accounts are insured up to at least $250,000.00 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency.