Does Omaha Federal Credit Union Offer Credit Cards?
Omaha FCU offers three types of VISA Credit Cards. Apply here.
A low-interest VISA® Classic credit card that offers limits up to $10,000. Cardholders are given a 25 day grace period during which they can pay off their balances, interest-free. The current fixed interest rate is 12.8% APR. There is no annual fee.
Omaha FCU also offers a Regular Savings Secured VISA® Credit Card. Your credit limit is secured by money in your Regular Savings account. The interest rate is 11.8% APR. There is no annual fee and a 25-day grace period. There is no fee or higher rate for cash advances.
Both of these cards offer you convenience
- Use your VISA card at millions of locations.
- ATM access via the VISA® ATM network.
- Get added security when you shop online with your Omaha FCU VISA. Sign up for the free Verified by VISA service.
Omaha FCU’s Platinum Preferred VISA credit card not only offers a very competitive variable rate, 25 day grace period, and no annual fee, but also these other great features and benefits:
- Score Card Bonus Points: Every time you use your Omaha FCU Platinum Preferred Card, you’ll earn bonus points toward great merchandise, like appliances and sports equipment or earn airline mileage.
- Concierge Service: Whether arranging a dinner, planning a golf outing or scoring tickets to a special event, these services and more are available through this special Concierge Service.
- Travel Accident Insurance: You and your family will automatically be covered with common carrier travel accident insurance every time you use your card to pay for your fare.
- 90-Day Product Protection: Protects your retail purchases for 90 days after the date of purchase against loss, theft, or breakage.
- Travel Reservation Service: Access a full service travel agency via a toll-free number.
- Payment Card Registration: Register credit and debit cards at one time and in one place so reporting stolen or lost cards is easy and convenient.
Plus you’ll also receive peace of mind with $1000 of Identity Theft Insurance and Identity Theft Victim Assistance.
What should I do if I forget my VISA Check Card PIN?
Please call us at 402-399-9001 to speak with a Member Services Representative and they will assist you.
What should I do if my VISA Check Card is lost or stolen?
To report a lost or stolen VISA Check card during normal business hours, please call Omaha Federal Credit Union at either 402-399-9001 or 1-800-660-7350. After hours, please call 1-800-554-8969. You can also use our two electronic forms located at our web site www.omahafcu.org to report lost/stolen cards or replace damaged VISA Check Cards.
What if I haven’t received my VISA Check Card?
Our VISA Check cards usually take 7-10 business days to arrive at its destination. Therefore, if you have not received your card after 10 days please call us at 402-399-9001.