Does Omaha Federal Credit Union Offer Credit Cards?
You can choose from three different credit cards.
- VISA® Rewards: Earn 1.5% Cash Back or 1.5 Points for Every $1 Spent. Our VISA® Rewards credit card currently has a variable rate as low as 11.25% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) with a minimum credit line of $1,000. There is no annual fee and no balance transfer fee.
- VISA® Preferred Rate: This credit card currently has a variable rate as low as 7.99% APR. There is no annual fee and no balance transfer fee.
- VISA® Secured: This credit card currently has a fixed rate of 15.99% APR with a minimum credit line of $500. There is no annual fee and no balance transfer fee.
These three credit cards all offer:
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay
- Contactless: Secure tap and go payment method
- EMV Chip Card
- CardValet® – Get alerts on transactions, lock your card in an instant for any reason, manage spending by setting purchase limits, block international usage, and so much more
- Use your VISA® credit card at millions of locations
- ATM access via the VISA® ATM network
- Get added security when you shop online with your VISA® credit card. This option is available through VISA® Secure only if a merchant participates in this program.
You can apply for these credit cards in person at any of our branches, by calling 402-399-9001 (option 4), or through our On-line Loan Applications on our website (select Credit Card Application).
What should I do if I forget my VISA Check Card PIN?
Please call us at 402-399-9001 to speak with a Member Services Representative and they will assist you.
What should I do if my VISA Debit Card is lost or stolen?
To report a lost or stolen VISA Debit card during normal business hours, please call Omaha Federal Credit Union at either 402-399-9001 or 1-800-660-7350. After hours, please call 1-800-554-8969. You can also use our two electronic forms located at our web site www.omahafcu.org to report lost/stolen cards or replace damaged VISA Debit Cards.
What if I haven’t received my VISA Debit Card?
Our VISA Debit cards usually take 7-10 business days to arrive at its destination. Therefore, if you have not received your card after 10 days, please call us at 402-399-9001.