The Good Savers Account gives the Member a unique combination of benefits. It normally pays a higher yield than a Regular Savings Account and keeps the Member’s money liquid. Only $2,500 is required to open and maintain the Good Savers Account. You can open your Good Savers Account by signing into Virtual Branch, clicking on the “Self Service” tab and then click on “Open Additional Accounts”
- Members can make 3 withdrawals each month.
- If a Member makes more than 3 withdrawals during the month, there may be a $5 withdrawal fee accessed for each withdrawal after 3.
- The minimum withdrawal from this account is $100.
- Dividends are calculated on the Average Daily Balance and paid monthly.
- For more information about this account, you may want to read our Good Savers Disclosure Agreement.