The Good Savers Account gives account holders a unique combination of benefits. It normally pays a higher yield than a Regular Savings Account and keeps an account holder’s money liquid. Only $2,500 is required to open and maintain the Good Savers Account. You can open your Good Savers Account by signing into Virtual Branch, clicking on the “Self Service” tab and then clicking on “Open Additional Accounts”.
Check for current rates by calling 402.399.9001 or 800.660.7350, or click here.
- Account holders can make 3 withdrawals each month.
- If an account holder makes more than 3 withdrawals during the month, there may be a $5 withdrawal fee assessed for each withdrawal after 3.
- The minimum withdrawal from this account is $100.
- Dividends are calculated on the Average Daily Balance and paid monthly.
- For more information about this account, please review our Good Savers Disclosure Agreement.