Welcome to Omaha Federal Credit Union
Omaha Federal Credit Union (Omaha FCU) is inviting you to experience the credit union difference. We have been serving account holders in the Omaha area for more than 87 years. Anyone who works, lives, worships or attends school in Douglas, Sarpy or Washington counties in Nebraska, or Pottawattamie or Harrison counties in Iowa, can open an account at Omaha FCU with a deposit of as little as $5.00. We take pride in being able to offer high-quality, low-cost products and services which help our account holders manage their finances now and in the future.
As an Omaha FCU account holder, you will receive the friendly, professional service that you deserve. Along with our savings and loan programs, you will also be able to take advantage of online account access, Bill Payment, mobile access and mobile deposit, online applications, ATMs, VISA® credit cards, and a bank-by-phone service.
Have A Borrowing Need? Come See Us for Fast, Friendly Service and Competitive Rates
At Omaha FCU, we’ve helped thousands of our account holders finance the major purchases and expenses in their lives: cars, homes, education, home improvements, plus so much more.
With our loans, you’ll receive great rates, affordable payments and the ability to apply in person, by phone, mail or online.
Omaha FCU not only offers great deals on new and used vehicle loans, but also special programs to help you get the most for your vehicle buying dollar.
Special warranties and packages:
- Credit Life and Disability Insurance
- Extended vehicle warranties
- GAP insurance
When you have a finance need, we have the product or service to help.
- Signature Loans
- Share/Share Certificate Loans
- Bill Consolidation Loans
- Vacation/Christmas Loans
- Boat Loans
- Recreational Vehicle Loans
- Motorcycle Loans
Choose the checking plan that is right for you.
- Classic Checking PLUS is a popular account for all ages. This Checking PLUS is our primary plan and the most popular among account holders.
- E-Checking PLUS is the perfect account for young adults or college-bound students. It has no monthly fees or minimum balance requirements.
- Premier Checking PLUS lets you enjoy more free services with your checking account, like free money orders and cashier’s checks. Plus, it earns dividends. This account requires a minimum balance of $1,000.
Classic Checking PLUS, E-Checking PLUS and Premier Checking PLUS checking accounts also provide additional features including: Identity Theft Recovery and Remediation services, Mobile Phone Coverage, and access to Credit and Dark Web Monitoring. Certain terms, conditions and limitations apply to Mobile Phone Coverage, so it is important that you visit omahafcu.nxgstrategies.com and click on Mobile Phone Coverage, then click on Policy Summary to carefully review the Electronic Device Protection Policy Summary – Terms & Conditions. All PLUS checking accounts include all of these benefits for only $4.50 per month.
If you do not wish to take advantage of the PLUS checking accounts’ features, we also offer Classic Checking, E-Checking and Premier Checking accounts.
With all six checking accounts, you’ll enjoy Prime Time Account (over 60 years old) features as well as convenient account access to your money 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Omaha FCU offers you three investment opportunities:
- Money Market Account with a low minimum balance of $2,500
- Share Certificates which can be opened with as little as $500 and have terms from six to 60 months
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Start saving for your retirement today. We offer:
- All three IRA plans: Traditional, Roth and Education
- Invest in either fixed or variable-rate plans
Take more control of your healthcare costs with an Omaha FCU Health Savings Account. An HSA is a tax-sheltered savings account similar to an IRA but earmarked for medical expenses. Anyone under the age of 65 who has a qualified high-deductible policy can open and contribute to an HSA. Deposits are 100% tax-deductible (even if you don’t itemize) and can be easily withdrawn to pay routine medical bills with tax-free dollars.