Who Can Join Omaha Federal Credit Union?
Omaha FCU provides financial services to the following membership:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in, Douglas, Sarpy or Washington counties in Nebraska, or Pottawattamie or Harrison counties in Iowa.
- Immediate family members or household members of anyone eligible to join Omaha Federal Credit Union. Immediate family members are defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild. Immediate family member also includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships.
How Do You Join Omaha Federal Credit Union?
There are three convenient ways to join.
- You can join online by filling out the online Membership Application.
- You can join in person. There is a Member Service Representative at each of our offices, who will make opening an Omaha FCU account an easy, pleasant experience.To open an account in-person at one of our offices, you will need to bring one of the following pieces of identification:
- A valid Driver’s License
- A Miliary ID
- A valid Passport, or
- An Alien Registration Card.
If you don’t have a photo ID, you must supply two (2) of the following forms of identification:
- Employer identification
- Major Credit Card
Two (2) current utility bills showing your current address
You will also need cash or a check for at least $5 payable to Omaha FCU to open your Savings Account.
- If you don’t have the time to come into one of our office locations, you can give one of our Member Service Representatives a call at (402) 399-9001. The Member Service Representative will mail everything you need to open an Omaha FCU Account. When applying by mail, you will need to send a photocopy of your identification.To join by mail:
- Complete the Membership card in full, signing where idicated.
- Include a photocopy of your identification. Refer above for valid ID’s.
- Enclose a check in the amount of at least $5 payable to Omaha Federal Credit Union to open your Savings Account.
- Mail the completed Membership Card, copy of identification, and check to:
Omaha Federal Credit Union
3001 S 82nd Ave
Omaha, NE 68124-3258