What Online Services Are Available Through Omaha Federal Credit Union?Omaha Federal offers our members a number of products and services that allow them to transact most of their Credit Union business in the privacy of their home or office. On our web site you can:
- Take advantage of our online banking and bill payer service. Both of these services are free and you can sign up for both online.
- Apply for loans. Just fill out our online loan application and you will receive immediate answer on your loan.
- Receive your Omaha Federal Credit Union statements online. When you sign up for online banking, you also have the option to apply for E-Statement online statements. E-statements allow you to receive your statement sooner (usually within 2-3 business days). Plus it’s safer than paper statements and more eco-friendly to the environment.
- Electronic Customer Service (eCS): Once logged into your Online Banking account, members have access to real-time credit card information, including transactions, pending activity, payment information and custom email alerts. Plus, members can sign up for electronic statements. Payments can also be made by calling 402.399.9001, by mailing to our branch (Omaha Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 2711, Omaha, NE 68103-2711) or in person. We also encourage you to set up CardValet® to check your account balances as well as access your card transaction history. CardValet® can also provide alerts on transactions, lock your card in an instant for any reason, manage spending by setting purchase limits, block international usage, and so much more.
- VISA® Application
- VISA® Disclosure
- Credit Card Comparison Table
- In addition to the above services, the Omaha Federal Credit Union web site offers you a host of financial information – everything from how to finance a new car to how to purchase your next home.
- And don’t forget . . . You have access to many member-only credit union services and exclusive savings at lovemycreditunion.com.