One of the best services available to Members is an Omaha FCU Checking Account. We offer you multiple different checking account options so you can tailor your checking account to your personal needs, and we offer you additional value and features in our new PLUS accounts. We also offer free services tied to our checking accounts including our Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, Virtual Branch Home Banking, My $ Manager, Bill Payer, along with a VISA Debit Card and E-Statements. You can print out a Direct Deposit Authorization form to give to your Employer by clicking Direct Deposit Request
- Our Checking PLUS is our primary plan and is the most popular among our members.
- Classic Checking account offers you a perfect way to manage your money. It offers members of Prime Time one free box of checks annually.
- E-Checking is the perfect account for a young adult or college bound student. But it has no monthly fees or minimum balance requirements.
- Premier Checking lets you enjoy more free services with your checking account. It offers members the ability to obtain free money orders and cashier’s checks. Plus it earns dividends. This account requires a minimum balance of $1,000.00.
- Classic PLUS, Checking PLUS, and Premier PLUS Checking provide all the features of the corresponding accounts mentioned above PLUS valuable services such as: Free Debit Card, Free Money Orders, Identity Theft Recovery and Remediation, Mobile Phone Coverage and Access to Credit and Dark Web Monitoring*.
Already a member of a PLUS account? Click here to learn more about the services and register for your monitoring services. When you register for the first time, you will be asked for your Enrollment ID. Forgot your Enrollment ID? Call us and we can help!
All of the above programs have both an Overdraft Line of Credit available to help alleviate the fear of having a check returned along with an option for enrolling in our Courtesy Overdraft (“Overdrafts and Overdraft Fees”). Please call our office for additional information.
When using your Visa Debit Card and selecting “credit” or signing for the transaction, you will earn bonus points toward gift cards, travel and merchandise with our uChoose Rewards Program.
*Certain terms, conditions and limitations apply to Mobile Phone Coverage, so it is important that you visit omahafcu.nxgstrategies.com and click on Mobile Phone Coverage, then click on Policy Summary to carefully review the “Electronic Device Protection Policy Summary – Terms & Conditions.”